IVN’s Social Venture Program is a model of selection, mentoring, capacity building and financing of high-potential ventures. This 3-year investment program enables social ventures to become self-sustaining and transform into income generating, social enterprises.
If your social venture supports people coping with mental disorders, click here to begin the application process (Hebrew)
For a general application to IVN’s the Social Venture Program, click here (Hebrew)
Eligibility & Selection
A critical component of any funding choice is the selection methodology.
The chances of the initiative evolving, having an impact and reaching a level of sustainability are directly dependent upon the caliber of the venture. IVN’s rigorous and thorough selection process is the very cornerstone of our program. Our selection committee, consisting of seasoned business executives and non-profit professionals, selects ventures based on their field of activity, level of innovation, whether the working model is replicable, minimum annual turnover and more.
- Call for Candidates
- Eligible applicants may complete the application.
- Successfully reviewed applicants will be invited to an initial interview.
- Eligible candidates are invited to present their venture to the IVN Forum.
- Candidates who have won the support of IVN go through a due diligence process which includes an assessment of talent, social impact, sustainability potential, business case and a 360 degree reference check.
- IVN’s Investment Committee advises throughout the selection process
Ventures candidates must meet the following criteria:
- Field of activity: Education, environment, economic development of underserved regions and/or populations in Israel
- Impact: The venture (its model) can be potentially replicated and expanded to additional populations and geographic regions in Israel or abroad
- Sustainability: The venture has the potential for long-term economic and social stability through self-generated income becoming profitable within a reasonable period of time
- The Entrepreneur: Deep commitment to the venture and its development and managerial/business skills & abilities
- Stability: Minimum annual turnover of NIS 200,000
- In operation for one year or more
Thank you for applying to IVN!